Women and Leadership (RTL)
Research studies have shown that companies with sustained high representation of women significantly outperformed those with no women board directors. Statistics like this prove women have the skills to not only take on top leadership positions, but to also have an impressive impact on their organization's success.
Women are not seen as much as men in higher positions of power because the reality of the glass ceiling is all too real. There exists a multitude of challenges preventing women from reaching higher level positions; including preconceived notions of a woman's working ability as it relates to a societal and organizational context and from an internal context – self-imposed barriers women place on themselves.
Women and Leadership: Working Through Barriers and Biases identifies the specific challenges imposed on women in the workplace and provides an in-depth look at how they can combat these obstacles to maximize their strengths – helping not only women, but all professionals and organizations as they work to build the leadership skills of their employees.
- Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership positions
- Build skills that enhance your development as a leader
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership potential
- Recognize special issues women leaders face when they interact with others
- Use your natural strengths to build and maintain a strong team
- Challenges Women Face in Becoming Leaders
- Inward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Outward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Planning Your Growth
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.