Skillful Collaboration (RTL)
The benefits of collaboration are significant, both for individuals and organizations. They include creative thinking, effective problem solving, increased productivity, job satisfaction, and more. But there's much more to collaboration than just working side-by-side with people. There's an effective way to collaborate – and an ineffective way to collaborate. Successful collaboration requires a combination of the right situation, well-honed skills, and an open mindset.
Skillful Collaboration is a soft-skills training program that helps employees make sense of collaboration at work. From setting common objectives, defining roles, and establishing processes to communication strategies, troubleshooting obstacles, and building networks, this program focuses on how to structure an effective framework that enables individuals to develop harmonious and productive working relationships.
- Discover when collaboration can be an effective and beneficial approach
- Learn how to establish and successfully communicate expectations to group members
- Recognize the inward attitudes and outward behaviors necessary to collaborate well
- Understand communication strategies that foster or hinder collaboration
- Recognize the scope of your network to increase the ability to collaborate
- Establish a Purpose for Collaboration
- Collaborative Behaviors
- The Power of Words
- Building Group Collaboration
- Non-Collaborative Behaviors
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.