How It Works
Don’t just talk about providing better customer service – make it a reality! Becoming a Customer Service Star helps both employees and managers examine their attitudes about customer service in five critical areas:
- Having a positive attitude toward customers
- Encouraging customer feedback
- Responding to customer problems
- Developing repeat relationships
- Seeking to exceed customer expectations
The Facilitator Guide provides you with the tools you need to facilitate a successful learning and development experience using Becoming a Customer Service Star. It is divided into six sections and also contains a PowerPoint® deck to support the materials, which is on an included CD-ROM.
Uses and Applications
Becoming a Customer Service Star is designed to give individuals a picture of their customer service strengths and weaknesses. It can be used as an individual analysis, a measure for personal development, a tool for building a service team, or a way to identify changes needed in policies or operating procedures. Above all else, it is a means for getting people to see the multiple opportunities available to them for improving customer service and retention.
Becoming a Customer Service Star has proven to be equally effective with people at all levels, executives and employees alike, because each person is able to identify his or her own service action plan.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Create a profile of individual customer service strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize the opportunities to improve customer service and retention
- Identify an individual action plan to enhance service in the five key areas
Also see the classroom version of this assessment.