In today's empowered organizations, the responsibility of championing change cascades throughout the organization, regardless of authority or position. Leading Change at Every Level is a comprehensive self-assessment and classroom workshop that measures skill level and develops five behaviors of effective change leaders.
How It Works
Leading Change at Every Level is a combination self-assessment and training workshop that measures skill level and develops the five behaviors of effective change leaders:
- Modeling the change
- Communicating about the change
- Involving others in the change
- Helping others break from the past
- Creating a supportive environment for change
Uses and Applications
- Skill predictor and development tool in advance of a new change effort
- Method of evaluating change leadership effectiveness during a recent change
- Utensil for employees and managers to identify necessary actions
- Centerpiece of a change management training program
- Measure current change leadership abilities
- Understand effective change leadership behaviors
- Develop change leadership skills
- Generate support for change efforts
- Improve the ability to lead change initiatives
Product Type: Self-assessment and workshop. The Facilitator Guide is an in-depth binder, designed to help trainers swiftly administrate the assessment.
Measures: Leading Change at Every Level helps individuals identify and develop the skills that will make them more effective at leading change, whether the change is one they have chosen to initiate or one they have been asked to implement.
Dimensions: Modeling change, communicating about change, how to involve others in the change, help others break from the past, and creating a supportive environment for change.
Time Required: Interpretation 1 hour; Workshop 3 hours.
What to Order
Starter Kit: Order One Kit for Up to Five Participants.
The Leading Change at Every Level Starter Kit provides all the tools you need to ensure a successful learning experience. It includes a Facilitator Guide and a 5-Pack of Paper Assessments.
Facilitator Guide: Order One Guide Per Trainer.
Includes background information, administrative guidelines, step-by-step workshop outline, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, and sample participant materials. Facilitator support materials will be available to you as a digital download link in your order confirmation.
Paper Assessment 5-Pack: Order One Pack for Up to Five Participants.
The print version is ideal for facilitators who prefer to oversee scoring and administration of the assessment if you don't know who the participants will be before the class begins, or if your learners do not have easy access to computers. It includes pressure-sensitive forms for scoring to aid manual tabulation.
Online Assessment: Order One Per Participant.
The foundation for the workshop, the online assessment is administered to participants through the HRDQ Assessment Center. A full-color, detailed report is delivered electronically to the facilitator/administrator when complete.
* Students may purchase an online self-study version of this product.