Practical Project Management (RTL)
Most employees participate in many different projects in the workplace – often with great success. However, sometimes those projects can unearth less than desirable results where valuable resources are wasted and time is lost due to poor planning and implementation. Being able to carry a project from its inception to completion, on time, on budget, and with effective results is a critical and invaluable skill to any organization.
Practical Project Management helps employees become effective leaders of projects of any size and scope. The program walks participants through four key stages to project management. Throughout the course, they are given the opportunity to apply the techniques inherent in each stage as they work to help a team construct an on-site fitness center that will encourage a healthier lifestyle for employees leading to reduced health insurance costs.
- Carry out the four stages of a project
- Understand what makes a project succeed
- Initiate and define a project and plan steps to move a project forward.
- Keep a project on track throughout the process
- Bring a project to a close and evaluate its success
- Initiating and Defining a Project
- Planning a Project
- Implementing a Project Plan
- Closing and Evaluating a Project
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.