Selling Essentials: Developing Clients for Life Instructor-Led Course
Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. This class focuses on the skills salespeople need to cultivate relationships based on mutual trust and loyalty.
Relationships are essential to the success of business. A successful client relationship leads to increased sales, customer satisfaction, and job satisfaction. When customers are on your side, your work will be more enjoyable, and you will have more productive results.
- The importance of being involved in product implementation/delivery
- Strategies for handling customer complaints
- Creating a customer satisfaction survey and capitalizing on the feedback
- Creative ideas for maintaining consistent communication with customers
- The progression of the five levels of client relationships
- The value of clarifying questions in staying current on client objectives and priorities
- Types of questions for uncovering corporate and individual priorities
- Appropriate topics of discussion to help you get to know your clients better
- Strategies for understanding and meeting clients’ needs and providing value
Participants Will Learn:
- To explain the process of product implementation
- The plan to develop clients for life
- Describe how to develop strong, mutually beneficial client relationships
- Discuss effective techniques for building customer relationships
- Identify strategies for capitalizing on customer relationships
Ready to schedule your class?
- Add this item to your cart. Quantity of one for each class of up to 20 participants.
- Complete your order and check out. An HRDQ Customer Service Representative will contact you to schedule your session.
- You may also contact us to purchase and schedule your session.